Our restorative dentistry services at Southridge Dental in Nampa, Idaho, can help you regain confidence and rebuild your stunning smile. Our team of skilled, experienced dental professionals offers a patient-centric approach that puts your safety, unique needs, and comfort first. As such, we are proud to provide the highest quality of restorative dentistry in Nampa, ID
What is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry is a specialized type of dental care that focuses on restoring the function and appearance of damaged or missing teeth. This branch of dentistry includes a range of procedures, from minor fillings to complex implant restorations. Restorative dentistry aims to repair and rebuild damaged teeth while improving your smile’s overall health, functionality, and appearance.
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dentistry covers a wide range of available procedures. As such, restorative dentistry comes with an equally comprehensive list of benefits:
- Improve Oral Health: Restorative dentistry can help prevent further damage to your teeth, gums, and jawbone, improving oral health.
- Restore Oral Function: Restorative dentistry procedures can help you eat, speak, and smile confidently, improving your overall quality of life.
- Boost Confidence: Restoring the appearance of your smile also restores self-confidence and self-belief.
- Long-lasting Results: With proper care and maintenance, restorative dental work can provide lasting results, allowing you to enjoy a healthy, beautiful smile for years.
Types of Restorative Dental Procedures
We offer a wide range of personalized treatments that provide an effective, practical way to restore your smile. Some of our restorative dental treatments include:
- Dental Filling: We use fillings to restore a tooth damaged by decay to its normal function and shape. The material can vary from silver amalgam, composite resin, porcelain, or gold.
- Dental Crowns: A crown is a dental restoration that covers or “caps” a damaged tooth to restore its size, shape, strength, and appearance.
- Dental Bridges: A bridge replaces one or more missing teeth. It consists of two or more crowns anchored to the remaining natural teeth on either side of the gap, with a replacement tooth secured between the caps.
- Implants: Dental implants are artificial tooth roots placed into the jawbone to replace missing teeth. They provide a stable foundation for replacement teeth and can support crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Dentures: Dentures are removable appliances used to replace missing teeth and surrounding tissues. Made from acrylic resin or porcelain, they come in partial or complete models.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays are indirect fillings made in a dental laboratory and then cemented onto the tooth. They repair large cavities or cracks in teeth where a filling is insufficient.
- Root Canal Therapy: Root canal therapy is a procedure used to treat a decayed or infected tooth by removing the damaged pulp and nerve tissue inside the tooth and filling the resulting space with a sealing material.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is when a tooth-colored resin material is applied to a tooth and hardened with a special light. It can repair chipped, cracked, or stained teeth and close gaps between them.
- Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are thin, custom-made shells bonded to the teeth’s surface to improve their appearance. They can whiten teeth, fix chips or cracks, or change the shape of your smile.
Restorative Dentistry in Nampa, ID
At Southridge Dental, we understand the importance of restoring your smile’s health and function. Dr. Squires and our experienced team proudly offer a wide range of dental procedures tailored to your needs. Whether you need a simple filling or a complete smile makeover, we are excited to help you achieve optimal oral health and a stunning, confident smile.